Be sure to read through all the information carefully as they establish our respective rights and obligations. Please note that references to “you” and “your” include the primary person who booked the trip as well as persons on whose behalf a booking is made or added or transferred.
By finalizing a booking, you (the person who has made the booking) agree on behalf of yourself and all other persons in that booking that:
- you have read these Booking Conditions and agrees to be bound by them;
- you are over 18 years old and when making an order for services with age restrictions declare that you and all members of the group are of the appropriate age to partake in those services;
- you accept financial responsibility for payment of the booking on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking; and
- you have read and reviewed in full the itinerary and invoice(s) before securing a reservation with payment and are satisfied that the information contained within is appropriate for all members of the party in regards to fitness level and any medical conditions and includes the requested services.
1. Booking Policy and Required Payment:
A minimum deposit of 10% of the total price of your trip is required in order to secure your booking confirmation. The remaining balance can be paid either in installments, by credit or debit card up to days before your arrival date, or in cash upon your arrival to your tour manager.
1.1 Credit Card Payments and PayPal
If a credit card or PayPal is the payment method that suits you the best, we will need you to first send us some documents due to banking regulations. Please send them by email or fax – or deliver them in person to the tour manager at your trip destination arrival. The required document is a signed letter (full name) authorizing us to withdraw the pre-established amount of money from your credit card.
1.2 Payment Plan
We offer you the possibility to pay the remaining balance in installments. You can choose to either pay everything in six installments or establish an amount to be paid using this method and the remaining balance using one of the methods already suggested above: by credit/debit card or upon your arrival in cash to your tour manager.
If you wish to make any amendments or modifications after confirming the final itinerary, please be aware that the feasibility of these changes is subject to availability—however, we will try our best to accommodate your requests. We do not apply extra charges if the full payment has been made; however, extra fees are applied in case of flight ticket modification as the aviation companies charge the extra fees externally.
3. Cancellation Policy:
3.1 Force Majeure Clause:
In recognition of special circumstances following the COVID-19 pandemic, our company applies flexible cancelation policies in case of a travel warning issued by governmental authorities or your chosen airline from/to the departure and final destination country. Our clients can choose to get a full refund of the amount paid until the cancellation date or leave it as credit for future trips (valid for 12 months).
3.2 If you need to cancel your trip for any reason, we require a written confirmation to be sent by email or fax. Charges are applicable depending on when the cancellation is requested. Check below:
• 10% of the tour price is charged if cancellation is requested from the date of booking until 61 days prior to your arrival date
• 25% of the tour price is charged if cancellation is requested between 60-31 days prior to your arrival date.
• 50% of the tour price is charged if cancellation is requested between 30-15 days prior to your arrival date.
• 100% of the tour price is charged if cancellation is requested between 14-1 day(s) prior to your arrival date.
ATTENTION: The charges above do not apply in high season. They are applicable to the low season period only. Christmas, New Year, and Easter time Cancellation: please check with the tour representative designated to you as our policies differ.
ATTENTION: Flight tickets. Cancelation terms vary from airline to airline. Read your airline cancelation policy prior to booking your tickets.
Any refund will be processed exclusively by using the original payment method. If payments were done via a bank account, then any refund will be made by transferring the paid amount to the same bank account. Refunds are not applicable in case of no show.
5. Accommodation Details:
Standard accommodation prices are based on twin shared rooms. Clients can request single rooms at an additional cost. Prices include additional costs and tariffs but are subject to change without notice. The name of hotels or lodges are specified within the itinerary but reservations can be made at other accommodations of a similar standard in case of no availability.
6. Domestic and International Flights:
• Domestic Flights: When booking your flight with one of our tour representatives, the quoted flight prices will take into consideration approximate timings. If you decide to make any amendments to your package or book a different flight, be aware that the total cost of your tour package might be affected.
• International Flights: our tour representatives will consider the flights that suit you the best regarding rates and timing.
7. Our Responsibility:
The tour company is an operator that facilitates travel services to you. Thus, we are not responsible for additional expenses caused by third-party or circumstances such as illness, accidents, delay, loss, weather, ware, force majeure, changes or cancellations made by restaurants, carriers or hotels, theft, riots or quarantines.
8. Special Requests:
If you have any special requests, please inform your tour representative during the booking process. We will always work to meet your needs but there is no guarantee and special requests are not part of our mutual agreement, nor do we accept reservations that are made only if under such condition.
9. Children Policy:
Children policies regarding accommodation:
Sharing parents' room:
Policy 1: Packages, Nile cruises and hotels
• Free of charge: children under 2 years old
• Price is 25% of total tour cost for one person: children under 6 years old
• Price is 50% of total tour cost for one person: children under 12 years old
• Considered adults: children 12 years old or above
Tour packages with flights included may apply additional charges for your child.
Policy 2: Sightseeing tours and shore excursions
• Free of charge: Children under 6 years old
• Price is 50% of total tour cost for a person: Children under 12 years old
• Considered adults: Children 12 years old or above
Tour packages with domestic flights or ferry boats included may apply additional charges for your child.
We advise contacting the company in case of any issue as soon as possible. If problems arise during your trip, you can contact the Customer Care Manager for a faster resolution or send us an email.
• If you have any claim regarding this website domain they shall be analyzed according to the laws of the United Arab Emirates, country of domicile.
• Any user under 18 years old is prohibited from registering as a user on this domain and making financial transactions.
• A secure connection is used for all online payments, and the cardholder has to keep a copy of all transaction records as of our rules & policies. • Accepted online payments are available by Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards. We accept USD, GBP, EUR, and AED currencies.
• We do not provide services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctioned countries.
• Contact your bank if multiple transactions are made while trying to complete your booking.
12. Agreement Acceptance:
This contract fixes the agreement between the company and the client officializing that the booking conditions were accepted. Payments are considered proof that the client has agreed with all terms and conditions.